I would like to thank everyone, but particularly those long time CASLL
members, for the warm welcome you gave me as a rookie conference
participant. Sometimes, when you attempt to join a relatively small
group of people who have a history together, it is virtually impossible
to "break in." But this was never an issue for me, thanks to everyone's
friendliness. I also want to thank those of you who gave me written and
spoken feedback on my presentation. It was encouraging to hear that the
ideas I will be pursuing in my doctorate are of interest already to
members of the academic community.

Pam