From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ann Beer
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 2:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Inkshed 2003

Dear  CASLL-ers especially the organizing committee of this year's
conference,

Just a quick word to say "thank you" for a fabulous conference.
Everything worked out well -- the place, the facilities, the program,
talent night, and of course the wonderful company.  Thank you all for
your gracious manner under pressure and for making sure the Inksheds
actually DID get edited and typed up.

Even driving for 9 hours through thunderstorms after we (Sharron and
I) left did not undermine our positive mood after such a stimulating
few days ... congratulations.

best
Ann B
--
Dr. Ann Beer
Editor, McGill Journal of Education

Associate Professor
Department of Integrated Studies in Education
Faculty of Education
McGill University
3700 McTavish
Montreal