I hate to be pessimistic, but they had Muhammud Ali, and did almost nothing with this great asset--they had a PSA with Ali that ran in the middle of the night--that's it as far as a PSA goes.  They have so much money and do very little publicly or for advocacy.  I have a very low opinion of the NPF. Charlotte

Maxine Krugman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:i heard that npf was planning to do PSAs..so perhaps...
maxine