Date sent:              Mon, 5 May 2003 10:45:49 -0700
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:                   Greg Wasson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Stunning News - Pennsylvania Researchers Turn Stem
Cells to Egg Cells
                - Thought to be Impossible
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> It doesn't get much bigger than this article from the NY Times. This
> is to me a huge and stunning piece of news. It may well be the most
> important news for the chronically ill this year, because it goes to
> the bedrock arguments of the opponents of therapeutic cloning, and if
> applicable to humans, as most mouse stem cell experiments are, it
> overcomes a substantial hurdle to the production of new,
> uncontaminated stem cell lines in abundance using therapeutic cloning.

This discovery, if it holds true, will also revolutionize the entire
divorce and child-custody scenario, as it will enable men to have
babies without the need for women.  All one needs is to develop a
reliable artificial gestation device (an artificial uterus), and we
are not far from that.  It will set gender/radical feminism on its
ear.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"