Carol - I don't know if Texas even has a Medicare.  I believe it all
comes from the Federal Government.  There may be some grants, or
financial assistance for you.  You could try Baylor in that department
and see if they can help you.  Or the UofT Medical Center.  Hope you can
find some help.  I understand it's quite expensive.  Best to you.  Jo Ann