This the first time I have heard this, but for the past two weeks, Brig has
been complaining about the same thing.  We were at the internist and
cardiovascular doctor the other day, and this week, he's having a
colonoscopy.  He has had PD for 17 years, wondering if it is this or
something else.
I have a feeling it is PD, but who knows.  That's what I love about this
disease, never know whether it is that or something else.
Gerry