Well, Gang, I had my heart cath today and the doctor wanted to keep me
overnight so he could do a quadruple by pass in the morning.I had no idea
it was that bad.  I thought a balloon procedure might be in order, or a
stint, and was hoping for meds only.  I've scheduled it for May 12 the
day after Mother's Day and my daughter's Birthday.  So for those of you
that pray, please do so and include me in them, and for those of you who
don't, please keep your fingers crossed for me. Best to you all.  Jo Ann