Greg - My love has to sleep in a recliner most nights.  Unfortunately, he
has a mild form of sleep apnea.  When he lies flat, the back of his
throat relaxes into his air passage, and he holds his breath for - what I
thought was a very long time - then suddenly he snorts and starts
breathing with his heart pounding like crazy.  This, then will wake him
up.  If he lays in a recliner, this doesn't happen.  I hope you consider
this way of getting a good night's sleep..  Jo Ann