Eileen - I attend two PD support groups, and have belonged to this list
for over 2 years, and I truthfully don't think I've ever heard that
symptom before.  Are you sure it isn't from something else, maybe the
meds or tension, etc?  Maybe omeone else can help you with your problem.
I do, however, wish you the very best.  Jo Ann