Jo Ann,
Many thoughts and prayers are with you now and through your surgery on May
12, including my own. Be brave and tough and let the doctors and nurses do
all the fretting and worring for you.  I worked for a thoracic &
cardiovascular surgery team for a long time and i have the utmost respect
after watching those surgeons and anesthieologists in action many times, they
have a lot of talent and they will take care of you so you can get back on
here and tell us about it.  Best of luck to you.
Diane