Hello,

We have been trying unsuccessfully to reach Simon Coles of the UK.  He does not seem to be available at the email and mailing addresses we have for him.  (The email address we are using is [log in to unmask] .) If anyone has any updated information on how we can reach him, we would greatly appreciate it.  Please email [log in to unmask] or call us toll-free at 1/800-223-9776.

Thank you!
Susan Reese, MA, RN, LCSW
Coordinator
American Parkinson Disease Association
Young-Onset Information & Referral Center
Email: [log in to unmask]