Hi all!  Here in Kansas City, we have a large group of people who use the
methods found at PDrecovery.com.  We have a chiropractor/acupuncturist who
received training from them and is actively promoting this system.  I can
tell you that the neurologists here in town are not fans, but that we have a
pdrecovery support group with about 60 people, now entering its 3rd year.
Many of these folks report feeling better and lowering their meds, though
none have been "cured" by any means.  I attended a lecture by our local guy.
My question was why there was PD in China if traditional methods were so
efficacious...he really didn't have an answer for me.  Nonetheless, I think
everyone should keep an open mind and that people should try things that
bring them hope and peace of mind.  Good luck to everyone!  Meg