In case any one is curious, I will have my quadruple by-pass at Memorial
Hermann, Memorial City, on I-10.  My daughter will be here with me for
awhile, but she operates a horse ranch and does web sites, so she can
only stay here for awhile.  However, if I have a serious problem or
expire, I have written instructions to post the info to all of you.  I'll
be on no-mail for a few days, but she'll know how to get back on.  If she
can do web sites, she can do anything.  I need to tak lessons from her.
Best wishes to everyone.  Jo Ann