Jo Ann Coen wrote:
> In case any one is curious, I will have my quadruple by-pass at Memorial
> Hermann, Memorial City, on I-10.  My daughter will be here with me for
> awhile, but she operates a horse ranch and does web sites, so she can
> only stay here for awhile.  However, if I have a serious problem or
> expire, I have written instructions to post the info to all of you.  I'll
> be on no-mail for a few days, but she'll know how to get back on.  If she
> can do web sites, she can do anything.  I need to tak lessons from her.
> Best wishes to everyone.  Jo Ann

Jo Ann, is there a way I could get the address of the hospital? I'd like
to send a card -- just to remind ya while you're offline that I'm
sending warm wishes and prayers your way!
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD < [log in to unmask] >
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"  http://www.parkinson.org/