Hi all, I was wondering if any of you have received disabiility benefits from an employer-sponsored disability insurance program. I was subscribing to my employer's disability insurance, and made a claim for benefits when I stopped working. I was approved for short-term and then later for long-term benefits: I'll receive the long-term benefits for 24 months. My question is: The insurance adjustor told me that I would have to repay the insurance company for the benefits I received if I'm approved by Social Security disability. This will amount to more than $20,000 and it's a really scary thought to know I'm liable for that much money when I'm on disability. Is this correct? Do I have to repay the disability insurance benefits? Maggie Mauney