Hi Steve and Hi Raj,

There is a CURE??????????????

The www.pdtreatment.org site does not appear to exist!

The Parkinson’s Recovery Project (old address) does exist!
http://www.pdtreatment.com/

The Parkinson's Recovery Project (new address)
http://www.pdrecovery.org/

The Parkinson’s Treatment Team of Santa Cruz
http://www.pdtreatment.com/jj/home.html

The Parkinson’s Treatment Team of Santa Cruz
http://www.pdtreatment.com/jj/home.html

Parkinson's Recovery Project
343 Soquel Avenue, Suite 413
Santa Cruz, CA  95062  USA

Does this ring a bell, Steve??

cheers ............. murray

* * *

On 9 May 2003 at 17:12, Brightline wrote:

> Sorry Steve:
>     I am not able to reach this site.
>     Raj

* * *