Yes, there seems to be a problem. We just ordered what we call the "big
blue" sinemet (I think 50/250). These were not available and a substitution
was made.

K. F. Etzold cg Carline

                      Rick Hermann
                      <[log in to unmask]        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      OM>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  sinemet shortage
                      "Parkinson's
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"
                      toronto.ca>

                      05/20/03 12:14 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Parkinson's
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"

I just discovered that I can't get any brand-name Sinemet from my
pharmacy, or any pharmacy in the U.S., until mid-June. Did I miss
something as big as this, newswise? The generic doesn't work very well
for me, but I'm going to use it--better than nothing. I imagine I'm not
the only one.

Rick

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]