 I am taking requip, but all hear about Sinemet and how well it work. My
neurologist wanted to try this first.   I still am not up on the requip
enough  to say its effective, but I
am having more trouble talking, and that's not fun.I may start out fine,
but then I become completely blank about the words and yet my mouth wants
to keep going with some gibberish.  It seems my mouth and brain are totally
disconnected  (which could be the case anyway!)Is this medicine or pd?
Anything interesting in commenting about this talking issue?
-Susan Shockley

-