I am taking 100 mg Amantadine three times daily.  I began the medication
about 6 weeks ago, starting with one capsule daily for four days, then
two daily for two weeks, then three daily.  I have had no side effects.
A few days after moving to two caps per day, I noticed less rigidity in
my left arm and hand.  This improved further so that it is now not much
worse than my right arm, which seems unaffected by PD.  Then, a few days
after going to three caps per day, my gait, which had been quite
irregular since January, improved significantly.  It is still not
perfect, but much more manageable.

John