Dear List Friends,
    I have been a lurker on this site ever since
I was diagnosed with PD in 1997 (age 47) .
    Does anybody have a suggestion on what
to do for weakness in the legs. I feel like my
legs won't support my body. I have really been
struggling with this and the shuffling of my feet
(especially in a.m.) My medication was taking a
long time to kick in and then not lasting long.
    My meds are Contan, Sinemet and Mirapex.
I just went to the doctors this week and she
switched me from Sinement CR to Regular
Sinement and kept the other medications the
same.
    If anybody has a suggestion for me I would
appreciate it so much.
    Carol Nuss