Thanks for replying so promptly, Roberta.Charlotte

Roberta Innarella <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Yes. I've been taking 500 mg a day for years for my heart. According to Dr.
Weil, a person should take between 250 mg and 500 mg twice a day for heart
problems.. I don't know what the dosage would be for PD. It's very expensive.
Roberta