At 08:37 PM 5/27/2003 -0400, Carole McLaughlin wrote:
>I was at this conference, your report is very complete, where did you get
>this information?
>
>Curious Carole

Carole,  Thank you.  It is difficult to squeeze six hours into four
paragraphs, especially when they are so laden with significant material,
but I believe that something had to be reported to the listmembers.   There
are many other conferences like this going on around the world, and it
would be nice if more of them were summarized on this list, even nicer if
the organizers would publicize them on the list far enough in advance so
that people at a distance could plan to attend.

By the way, I was among the 241 people there, sitting at the same table
with Judith and Alan Richards.  Judith is also a long term listmember.

Art