On 26 May 2003 at 22:59, Carole McLaughlin wrote:

> ???????????????????????????

Hi Carole,

I am assuming you missed the text of a message titled "Re: Southwestern Ontario Conference"...

If that is the case, what are your options?? 1.) You could ask to have it reposted... or 2.) you could go to my
website... http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/  and click on VIP; look for the first hyper-link ( The PARKINSN
List On-line ) click on that, scroll way down until you see the list of messages come up, and then click on
Southwestern Ontario Conference (0) Arthur Hirsch  or... Re: Southwestern Ontario Conference (0) Linda J Herman...

If option 2 doesn't work for you , just ask and I can FWD. you copies... guess that would be option 3.)

cheers ....... murray

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Resources on the WWWeb