Dear friends,

  I have a request.

  I am trying to make the full
page I write  in the PDF News, the "Parkinson's
Mailbag,"  as rich in ideas on any particular
topic as possible.  I also am hoping the column
will inspire written responses from  its readers,
and become more interactive with PWP's.

If anyone would like to send me a comment,
 in less than 100 words, on  "managing your PD medications,"
which is the next topic to be covered, I will
submit what you send me to my editorial
authorities at the PDF, and attempt to include your thoughts.

  Again, this is an opportunity for your original
 ideas to  be considered for inclusion
in the next issue of the PDF News, in the
"Parkinson's Mailbag."

  Sincerely yours,

Ivan Suzman
long-time PIEN contributor,and now more of a
scanner, lurker  and occasional participant!

53 .5 / 35/39  (age now/ age when symptoms appeared/
age at diagnosis )