Has anyone heard of the new drug AMILIFY (I think that is what it is
called) -it is even newer than effexor, and my daughter has just been
prescribed it. Effexor worked wonders with the stabilizing of her mood
disorder, but she put on over 40 pounds weight - she has gone from 105
to 145 in less than two years.

hilary blue