Here's more congratulations to Debbie for winning the 2003 Sidney Dorros
Memorial
Award Winner.  It is a great honor, as a former winner, I am so happy to see
it continue.
Sidney was a great guy, and will always be remembered in the PD community,
it's just that some are so young now, they have no knowledge of the ground
breakers in this disease.  Each of us make our mark, some not as big as others, but
they all add up to a huge contribution in making the public aware of this
disease.
Must tell you, for the first time, in all the years I have been in
Washington, when I entered the congressional offices, and began with, "I am here to
speak to you about Parkinson's," I was greeted with interest, and knowledge,
instead of Parkinson's????
Very encouraging.
Gerry Haines