Forwarded on behalf of Jo Ann Coen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jo Ann Coen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>; <[log in to unmask]>;
<[log in to unmask]>; <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 12:10 AM
Subject: [sparkle] Fw: Re: juno

Well, here I am  back. all of me is not here however.    I think i left
my memory at the hospital. Can you believe they operate on your heart and
you have to learn to walk all over again.  The surgery was done on May 12
and I was to be home on the 19th.  However,I developed a litle pneumonia.
  Then just as I as getting better,  I developed a UTI.  However, MY
Fritz was glad to see ,me.  He pouted for about an hour, until someone
put him on thebed with me.  I don't hink he like the hospital smells..

Please note what my son said about findinga virus in my computere.  Sure
didn't now I had one.

 Will write more later when my head clears.   Jo Ann