Ray - Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.  Sometimes
blessings come in disguises, so maybe
the collapse where is happened is the best thing for you.   I can't make
to much comment because   I left 65 % of my memory at the hospital.  I'm
told it'll come back gradually, but what to do in the meantime?  My best
wishes are with you as always.  Jo Ann