As you all prepare to take a break from the rigours of work, I'm here to
remind you not to forget your newsletter submissions. Now's the time to
dig up that idea you've been germinating. Make it a fruitful addition to
the Inkshed plot. Got something you want to graft onto someone else's
beginning? Perhaps you have a "poesie" just waiting to be admired.

We also need a summary/ response to the Inkshed conference, the minutes
from the AGM, and any thing else that grew out of  fertile minds in
Hockney Hills.

Questions, queries, suggestions are always welcome, too.
Jane Milton
Editor (who clearly wants to be in her garden)
902-494-8133
5163 Duke Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3J6