Pamme,
        I asked my daughter (a massage therapist) about  chiropractic for
Parkinson's stiffness.  She observed that Chiropractic primarily addresses
joints, not muscles.  You might get more relief from massage therapy or
stretching.
         All the best, Geo.

Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
06/01/2003 03:51 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network