Does anyone know whether there are currently any assisted-living facilities that are designed to accomodate people with Parkinson's, particularly those who may still be in their middle years and not otherwise infirm? I had heard a year or so ago about a hospital wing designed for PWP in NY, and occaisionally the idea is floated around, but I am looking for something that might exist currently or be beyond the planning stages. Thanks, Greg