Med and Maxine,
Thanks to you both. Maxine, maybe we can talk later about a No. Cal. facility. I think the one in NY involved Marge Moylan, if memory now serves.
thanks again,
Greg

Maxine Krugman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
oh meg, we would be thrilled to have information from you for the sacramento
region and beyond out here...we are doing inservice as much as possible but it
isn't near enough if they have staff turnover. thanks so much for your offer.

maxine milner krugman
the parkinson association
900 fulton avenue suite 100-5
sacramento, ca 95825