hi all

and to anyone else who might be interested
most messages i have posted since ocotober 1995
to various pd forums online and elsewhere
are available on my website (in janet's journal)
for anyone's free use and reference

help yourself to 5,000 postings
which cover my personal experiences with pd and my responses to others
as well as over 500 pubmed abstracts and over 700 news items

there is a search engine onsite for detailed digging

the topics listed under 'what's new?' cover those subjects
which have been frequently looked up in the past

janet