Date sent:              Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:12:36 -0500
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:                   Jo Ann Coen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: chiropractors
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Pat - So glad you wrote that about chiro's and massage therapists.  I
> didn't go far enough in my description, but that's why we have so many
> nice people on this list.  One takes up where the other leaves off.
> Best wishes, Jo Ann

While I believe that some chiopractors do useful work (mainly in the
form of physical therapy), one needs to be very careful when dealing
with them.  Remember that one of the main reasons that patients love
their chiropractors so much is that chiopractors almost never give a
patient "bad news".  What chiropractor tells a patient that they have
an incurable disease or that they are going to die?

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"