The Grassroots Connection, an independent web site for Parkinson's
advocacy, has just been redesigned and we've added a number of new
features. Among them is U.S. "Election 2004 - Compare the Candidates on
the Issues."
W e will be posting information on each of the candidate's stated
viewpoints,  their proposals and voting records (if available)  on
health care issues, such as health insurance, prescription drug coverage,
medical research funding, stem cell research, long term  care , and more,
so that readers can become familiar with and compare the candidates'
stands on them.   We're starting with the 110 leading  Presidential
candidates, and will be adding  Congressional races over time. This is a
work in progress, updates will be frequent, as more information becomes
available.
Please check back often. Keeping informed is the best voting strategy -
knowledge is power!

The address is  www.grassrootsconnection.com

Please also check out  other new features on GRC,  such as Quality of
Life issues, Parkinson's Advocates Speak Out, and new  VIP (Voices to
Inspire People) interviews.
 As always your comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Linda Herman