Scott - It sounds like you have the right idea.  Stretching (yoga)
aerobics (water ) and  resistance training seem  to be the most help no
matter what your problem is.  However, chiropractors do more than work on
the symptoms.  They loosen the  joints, manipulate the spine and keep the
"juices" flowing. If you use them along with your other methods, you
should feel pretty good.   And massage?  Boy, what I wouldn't give for
one right now.  Lying in bed for 10 days can sure stiffen the joints, and
my chiropractor won't touch me until I get a release from my cardio.
Best to youl   Jo Ann