I tried a chiropractor in the early stages of my PD experiences.
Offered temporary relief but didn't last.  I think the problem is that
it, chiropractic that is, works on the symptom but not the cause of the
problem.  We need to do yoga, water aerobics and resistance training to
increase flexability, strength and stamina.  That's the road I'm trying
to travel 3-4 days a week.  Then I'll add in massage and chiropractic
to round out my program.  How does that sound to you?

Scott in California