Rick - I'm a great believer in alternative healing, and I can certainly
understand how balancing the chrakras and all those other little nodes,
etc.  can make you feel better.  I'm especially glad you haven't quit
your regular meds until the doctor says so.  Best wishes in your further
healing. Jo Ann