The Multiple Sclerosis Society just got HUD funding here in Kansas City to
build an assisted living facility specifically for people in their middle years
- playground, computer center, 3 bedrooms and bigger, stuff like that.  The
name of the company who built it and helped them through the HUD process is
Accessible Space, Inc out of St Paul MN.  I remember seeing their newsletter which
listed a variety of these kinds of facilities throughout the US.  I don't
have their phone, but their snail address is 2550 University Ave, Suite 330, St
Paul, MN 55114. I would certainly think they have a website too.  We in KC are
just in the process of certifying various places for PWP, step 1 being
intensive training, final step being PWP wing with sep med schedules, PT/OT?/voice
etc... We have had TONS of interest from already built facilities and think it
is a go.  If anyone is interested in any of our program documents or training
modules, we are happy to share.  Meg