-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Greg Wasson
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Assisted Living Facilities designed for PWP?

Does anyone know whether there are currently any assisted-living facilities
that are designed to accomodate people with Parkinson's, particularly those
who may still be in their middle years and not otherwise infirm? I had heard
a year or so ago about a hospital wing designed for PWP in NY, and
occaisionally the idea is floated around, but I am looking for something
that might exist currently or be beyond the planning stages. Thanks, Greg