thanks gang for your support.

they called a code blue when i collapsed in wheelchair.  got big laugh in
elevator when i said i was under a lot of stress as my mom has been dying for
last 25 years and its true she is in rehab again.  got lots of medical work done
fast that i had been putting off since i don't feel well enough to go doc.  my
tests were good, so i have green light for DBS. neuro came  to ER

tomorrow i go back to dr waltz, neurosurgeon to set up schedule for
procedures which will take over a month - i'm over an hour from Scripps, but really
like DR.WALTZ and you all know how i am about doctors.- so i will follow orders.

my brother and i had big fight - he can only commit to a week -- yellled at
me "I don't need you telling me how ill you are" - am seeing attorney Fri, he
will come to my house.  am getting things worked out.  former student and wife
taking Spike while I am having surgeries.

am in a nightmare - willl write more later,
 much love, Ray