If this is inappropriate, my apologies; you can ignore it and it won't happen again...

I'm not much of an artist, but I have designed a couple of t-shirts with PD themes.
All profits will be donated to the Parkinson's Institute in Sunnyvale.
The shirts are available at

 http://www.flortraits.com

To be clear, all profits from the PD items will be donated as indicated above.
There are other non-PD items at the site; profits from those items are not donated
(although in all the time I've had the web site my profits have totaled < $30 so I'm
not exactly getting rich)...

John Stafford -- [log in to unmask]
Si fallatis officium, quaestor infinitius eat se quicquam scire de factis vestris.