TO: Ms. Linda Sonius:

     Thank you for your E-mail.  What products from HerbaLife are you taking?  How much are you taking it?  Any info would be great.  My father has Parkinson and I would like to help him.  Thanks.

Regards,
Paul L. Chua

Linda Sonius <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello, My name is Linda(Stumble Bunny2)
Do you wonder where in the world I came up with Stumble Bunny for an E-mail
address? It came from my fiance, who respectfully gave me that nickname.
Everyones PD is different, unicque and mine is mostly rigidity and balance,
walking funny,
because of the rigidity I tend to always want to walk on my tiptoes, which
makes me
walk so fast sometimes I can't stop and I fall. I fall alot! We have had to
find the humor
in this journey, what else can you do until they find a cure for thhis
monster.
I was diagnosed in 1998, I was 44 yrs. old , now 50, I strted on
Sinement
and I devolped ticks so bad I switched to Mirapex,no side effects. But of
course
I still walk the same, I really dont have tremor, my symptons are all
one-sided, the
right side from head to toe. My balance and walking are severly affected.
Sometimes
I get going so fast I can not stop,tht is when I fall. Since last year I have
had to use a cane,
But thanks to God and Dennis(the man that introduced mme to Herbalifes
nutrional
products) I have not had to use my cane since Istarted using the products, in
April
of this year. It is my saviour. And I joined on to the Co. so I could buy
my own products
at discount, because my income is so limited, as I am on disability. But I
have told so
many people and people ask me what I have been doing differently they have
noticed
I have more energy, I move more quickly and smoothly. I feel great and now I
also
have a career that I can acatually help other people . And that is very
rewarding!!!!!!!!
AND NO CANE!!!!! I DO NOT MISS THAT!!!! Warmingly Linda

bunny2)