hi all

murray wrote:
> this is for jp...
> Hi Janet,
> I got this story from MacroWorld Investor...
> (Who got it from Comtex News, who got it from
> PRNewsWire, who got it from Novartis...)
> so the Stock Price was added, probably by MacroWorld....
> sorry for any misunderstanding...
> I did quote the SOURCE...
> cheers ........ murray

murray murray murray

i feel nothing but gratitude and awe
at the generosity and skill you bring to
the field of online pd awareness

no misunderstanding felt or intended

any negative feelings in my post
were and are aimed at those
apparently wishing to put profits before
clarity and usefulness in pd med management
where 'low and slow' titration
is of the utmost importance
in remaining healthy
not to mention alive
with pd

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 56-41-37 cd: 56-44-43 tel: 613-256-8340 email: [log in to unmask]
my newsletter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newvoicenews/
my website: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/