AOL has a feature that allows users to block email from certain people. Some of our Parkinsn email is being returned to the listserv because you have elected to not receive mail from certain posters. I get these messages as errors and it makes my IN box very untidy.

I have written some of you that have done the AOL thing and have given you a finger shaking.  Let me assure you, any thing that comes from owner-parkinsn is not spam. We keep on spam like white on rice.

Error messages while benign in character place a load on our listserv and we are the guest of the University of Toronto listserv. They support Parkinsn with tax dollars of Canadians. It is unkind of some of us to block the listserv email that Canadians, through  their kindness have provided for us for about 10 years.

AOL users if you block Parkinsn listmail, you will be reading Parkinsn online because if after a period of time I will set your accounts to nomail.

Most people who can't handle email should be reading Parkinsn online anyway.

http://parkinson-information-exchange-network-online.com/maillist.html

You can manage your email options with the buttons online that will create the necessary commands in your email program to interact with the listserv.

http://parkinson-information-exchange-network-online.com/sub.html

AOL subscribers if you don't receive your messages through your email, you can still participate and stay subscribed by just using the Suspend my Parkinsn Email button.

As always, your Parkinsn admins are available to handle any problems you might have with your subscription.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn
Owner Parkinson-Information-Exchange-Network-Online.com
Parkinsn, 1993-2003, The Decade of Enlightment