First, thanks to all who helped with info about colonoscopies and demerol.
Even tho i could find no official warnings about demerol, i took the advice
to avoid it and go with fentenyl instead.  Thank you to this list and its
experiential based advice.  (They found nothing during the c-scope),

NOw after my colonoscopy, i am still bothered by intermittent diarrhea.  So
the doc prescribed diphenoxylate/atropine (lomotil) as san anti-spasmodic.
I am not on any meds yet (55 yrs young male)--any experience with this drug.
thanks, Bob