Winnie,

I was told 1% possibility of stroke, bleeding, death, infection. I'm going to
stay near hospital between holes in head with electrodes and implants in
chest as that is when
I hear of cases of infection.

if you recall the Deborah Setzer experience, she had infection.

I got kicked off DBS list for asking too many questionns - also list owenr
said there was no risk,, tried to get everyone  to have it and said Christians
did better than other people, an innocuous but unsubstantiated statement.

think Medtronics would have site with info, as it is their equipment that is
used. Dr. Waltz showed it to me.

Rayilyn