Hello Delena,

I had poor digestion and irregular bowel movements until I modified my diet.
This was essentially to eliminate all wheat and dairy products and increase
intake of fresh fruit (esp. Pears, Plums, Papaya, Bananas, Red Grapes,
Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, kiwi fruit and Avocado) and
vegetables (esp. broccoli, spinach and tomatoes) and pulses (esp. lentils).
AND AT LEAST 2 litres of still mineral water per day.

A typical day is : Breakfast - 2 pieces of ripe fruit, 3-4 Rye crisp bread
with a little organic honey and a large cappucino (using skimmed milk)

                             Lunch      - raw vegetables and Humous and
Fresh fruit

                             Dinner     - home made vegetable soup or Dhal
and rice

Snacks: unsalted nuts, organic dried fruit, raw carrots, fruit

Drinks: Still mineral water, Cranberry juice (no orange or grapefruit
because to acidic) and 2 espresso's per day ( I discovered 2 weeks ago that
a shot of caffiene improved my mobility), an occasional glass of a good red
wine (avoid spirits)

Meat:  A steak once a week, Chicken in preference to red meat.

Fish:   Steamed white fish and/or grilled fresh sardines/mackeral

Eggs:  2 per week (poached or soft boiled)

I went through April on essentially Fresh Fruit and Vegetables and water, to
flush the pipework and feel much better for it. Eliminatin wheat products
was easy and still is. I nearly forgot to mention something important, NO
CHOCOLATE OR SUGAR!!.

Smoothies, using a combination of fresh fruits are really enjoyable and can
be drunk at anytime.

I've just cut my Sinemet to two 62,5's / day and Permax to two 1mg.

I'm 54 next month and was dxd April 1993; live on the west side of London
(England)

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Marco