Roberta - Many years ago, I went through a series of Rolfing.  I would
recommend it to anyone, providing you have an experienced rolfer.  My
rolfer was very compassionate, because when he was working on certain
areas of my face and neck, I started crying uncontrollably and couldn't
stop and he held his hands still on my face and said that was natural.
He said many of our emotions are "hidden" in the tissues of our body.  I
really wouldn't mind doing it again.  Best to you  Jo Ann