Marco,

Glad to hear you are active and fighting -- it is inspirational to read!!  I
have a question for you and for anyone who has tried herbal or "alternative"
medical approaches:  Did starting with and experimenting with these types of
treatments have any adverse effects given that you were already on western
medications?  The reason I ask is because I'd love to find out more about
this for my father's sake.  He turns 73 later this month and has been
diagnosed for about 3 years.  He takes 1.25mg Mirapex three   times a day,
and I wonder if starting to experiment now at his age (and with the Mirapex
and other meds he is on for other conditions) could actually affect him
adversely.  I worry about giving his body an unnecessary "jolt".

Thanks and hang in there,

Michael Frederic